We are a team on a mission to build the world’s best procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re re-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
As a team, we’re obsessed with understanding the people and companies that build the world around us. Our customers work incredibly hard to construct and maintain the homes, schools, offices and infrastructure we use every day. These projects are prone to critical delays and huge cost overruns, and we believe fixing the supply chain is a major solution.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve served thousands of customers and projects across the UK. We’re growing quickly and are backed by fantastic investors, including leading venture capitalists and business angels, who share our vision.
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will be working with our Supply Chain, Operations and Engineering teams to deeply understand our users and build the best product for them. You will:
- Take responsibility for the product evolution, metrics and delivery of the roadmap
- Liaise with users to ship impactful solutions to their pain points
- Communicate product releases and changes to relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers to build, iterate on, and ship concepts.
- Share product and stakeholder insights across the company
- Deliver on team objective key responsibilities and report back on progress
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong ticket writer with excellent attention to detail
- Excited about the idea of helping construction companies with their supply chain, to help them deliver projects on time and on budget
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership. You understand that start-ups are unpredictable environments and are comfortable with a degree of chaos
- 2+ years designing and building successful software products. Experience in two-sided marketplaces and B2B software is a plus.
- Interested in getting your hands dirty, visiting construction sites and suppliers to understand their needs and workflows.
- Data driven and highly numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Generally open minded and curious about the world.
- Capable on design systems such as Figma would be advantageous but not essential.
- Passionate about the customer experience and end to end customer journeys.
- Strong communicator with great writing skills.
- Team player that fits right into our culture of supporting and helping each other out.
- The ability to be able to ask questions and determine great results for our clients and suppliers.
- Has an innate ability to be able to build relationships.
- A proactive individual with a “can do” attitude (self-starter).
Why Join YardLink:
We’re a fast growing team dedicated to making YardLink a world class product for the construction industry. There’s plenty of opportunity for career growth, as you’ll be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
We offer a work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support, and value everyone’s opinion so your voice will always be heard. We also offer a flexible work environment, a generous holiday policy and plan regular social events with the team.
If you’re interested, send us your CV with a cover note mentioning why you’d be great for this role!