We are a team on a mission to build the world’s best procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re re-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve served thousands of customers and projects across the UK. We’re growing quickly and are backed by fantastic investors, including leading venture capitalists and business angels, who share our vision.
About the Role:
As Revenue Operations Manager, you will be supporting our revenue generating teams by building scalable processes, systems and best practices to take us to the next level of growth. You will work closely with the CEO & Founder, as well as the senior executive team to develop actionable insights for our sales, marketing and customer success functions.
- Create, maintain and optimise scalable processes ensuring best practice, and driving process change across all sales channels
- Removing blockers/bottlenecks and inefficiencies within our sales and operational processes
- Implement and own technology and systems that support our revenue generating teams, whilst ensuring an efficient back-end process
- Oversee our sales and marketing funnels and their related operational metrics
- Provide actionable insight on sales performance to help establish strategic operational priorities
- Provide ongoing training for Sales and Customer Success teams
Knowledge and Experience:
- A solid understanding of sales and marketing technologies to enable more efficient processes whilst improving overall customer experience
- Robust Data Analytics skills with the ability to turn sales and customer insights into recommended action plans
- Experience using HubSpot or Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time with minimal direction
Why Join YardLink:
We’re a fast growing team dedicated to making YardLink a world class product for the construction industry. There’s plenty of opportunity for career growth, as you’ll be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
We offer a work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support, and value everyone’s opinion so your voice will always be heard. We also offer a flexible work environment, a generous holiday policy and plan regular social events with the team.
If you’re interested, send us your CV with a cover note mentioning why you’d be great for this role!