B2B Marketing Manager
We usually respond within a day
B2B Marketing Manager
We’re breaking new ground in the construction industry, crafting a new path for construction technology in supply chains.
We are a team on a mission to build the world’s best procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re re-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
As a team, we’re obsessed with understanding the people and companies that build the world around us. Our customers work incredibly hard to construct and maintain the homes, schools, offices and infrastructure we use every day. These projects are prone to critical delays and huge cost overruns, and we believe fixing the supply chain is a major solution.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve served thousands of customers and projects across the UK. We’re growing quickly and are backed by fantastic investors, including leading venture capitalists and business angels, who share our vision.
About the Role:
As B2B Marketing Manager, you'll work closely with our sales team to drive new customers and revenue to support our ambitious growth targets for FY23 and beyond.
We’re looking for a brilliant marketeer who will work with our marketing team to execute campaigns and account-based marketing across the business. You’ll also support the rest of the team with sales content and campaign execution. You’ll thrive if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and get a kick out of making things happen.
- Design, execute and manage multi-channel marketing programmes that align to our ICP, engage new prospects, nurture existing ones and drive high quality MQLs to our sales team
- Ensure marketing programmes are insight-driven, audience-led, and supportive of our strategy and sales targets
- Work with the sales team to ensure pipeline quality and conversion goals are met
- Deliver an ideal prospect journey that results in the right quantity and quality of leads being generated and converted
- Work within our CRM and analytics suites to build data-driven insights into our audiences and developing new ways to engage and connect them with YardLink
- Create a quarterly testing plan; identify and test new ideas, channels, tactics and collaborate with the marketing, sales, product and marketplace teams for continuous optimisation of marketing programmes
- Through the campaigns, test and understand what messaging resonates the most with our key buyer personas and work closely with the sales team to understand the feedback that we are receiving from prospect calls and outreach
- Champion the briefing process (internal and external) and work closely with wider marketing team on a day-to-day basis to ensure programmes are executed as planned and are on-time, on-brand, on-brief and on-budget
- Analyse data to create a segmented approach to increase engagement across multiple audiences and buyer/user personas
- Responsible for reporting and data management for key demand generation initiatives and campaigns
Skills & Experience
- Excellent experience in a B2B marketing role with experience developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding and experience of demand generation marketing, focused on driving leads and MQL’s.
- Growth mindset with ability to be strategic and roll your sleeves up when required
- Solid understanding of prospect and customer lifecycle and ability to bring a customer first mindset
- Strong project management skills to execute from conception to delivery and reporting/review
- Stellar stakeholder management skills; this role will touch all areas of our business and influence and communication skills will be key
- Strong communicator and presenter with a proven ability to collaborate across Marketing and Sales teams to drive towards shared goals
- Mix of creative and analytical skills with a strong bias for action and results
- Data-oriented and analytical, effective at translating metrics into actionable insights that will drive and improve performance
- Be curious – always looking for new opportunities and never standing still
- Be bold - passionate about the customer experience and driving customer-centric marketing
- Own it – accountability to deliver and get the job done right
- Empower others – we want a team player who can help build our amazing culture here at YardLink
- Care deeply – has a willingness to learn and experience ongoing personal growth
- Build trust - strong interpersonal and influencing skills across functions
- YardLink HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve super served thousands of customers and projects across the UK.
Didn’t see the right fit? No worries, send us your CV anyway. Sometimes we can find the right role for the right candidate.
B2B Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at YardLink?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.